Thursday, December 6, 2007

Checking the validity of the site

As I saw first hand with one of my sites, it is important to browse the entire site when looking for new information. There was a section of one of my sites that contained good information, however the site itself was a little racy. It is also important to make sure the site and information itself is valid. Some sites may have the information your looking for, but the source may not be reliable. It's imperative that you thoroughly check the source. Usually the most reliable sources are produced by a university, a government agency or an organization. I've learned from now on to make sure I check the source and information I find on the internet.
-hunter

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You seem to have learned a valuable lesson here...your information is helpful and i am glad i took the time to read it. I agree that it is very important to check the source when researching. Hopefully you'll be able to apply what you have learned to your upcoming research. : )